Fully-funded PhD Scholarship at University of Strathclyde in UK, 2017 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows PhD level programm(s) in the field of macroeconomics taught at University of Strathclyde . The deadline of the scholarship is .Scholarship Description:
The University of Strathclyde is offering fully funded PhD scholarship opportunities to both home and international students for the academic session of 2017. The scholarship is available to pursue research on the macroeconomic effects of the inclusive growth in the UK.
The main aim of this scholarship is the creation of a flexible macroeconomic tool capable of simulating issues related to inclusive growth.
The University of Strathclyde is a Scottish public research university located the United Kingdom. It is Glasgow’s second-oldest university.
This scholarship is available to pursue PhD programme.
This Scholarship is awarded in the field of macroeconomics.
This scholarship will cover the following:
Numbers of Scholarships:
- Stipend: £14,652 pa. Whilst open to International candidates, please note that this scholarship covers Home/EU/RUK Fee rate only.
Applicants must meet the following area for the scholarship:
- An excellent undergraduate degree with Honours in a relevant business, scientific/technological or social science subject
- A Masters degree (or equivalent) will be strongly preferred.
Applicants of all nationalities can apply for the scholarship.
Applicants can apply via email. Apply now by emailing Dr Katerina Lisenkova – k.lisenkova-at- strath.ac.uk with the subject heading ‘Inclusive Growth PhD Application
- A cover letter indicating the candidate’s relevant skills/experience and how they can contribute to this research
- A CV and relevant qualification transcripts.
- Two references (please refer to guidance on references)
- When sending the above documents please use the following file-naming convention: fullname_typeofdocument
- For example:
Application deadline is May 31, 2017.