Fully-Funded Portsmouth Global PhD Scholarships in UK, 2019 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows PhD level programm(s) in the field of Economics, Finance, Accounting, Architecture, Cosmology, Arts, Biological Sciences, Business and Management taught at University of Portsmouth . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Scholarship Description: Applications are invited for Fully-funded Portsmouth Global PhD Scholarships for exceptional International students at University of Portsmouth starting in October 2019.
We’re proud to be a breath of fresh air in the academic world – a place where everyone gets the support they need to achieve their best. We’re always discovering. Through the work we do, we engage with our community and world beyond our hometown. We don’t fit the mould, we break it. We educate and transform the lives of our students and the people around us. We recruit students for their promise and potential and for where they want to go.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Degree Level: Studentships are available to pursue PhD program.
Available Subject:Global PhD projects
- Accounting, Economics and Finance
- Art, Design and Performance
- Biological Sciences
- Business and Management
- Cosmology and Gravitation
- Dental Academy
- Film, Media and Communication
- Languages and Linguistics
- Mechanical and Design Engineering
- Sport and Exercise Science
Scholarship Benefits: These fully-funded 3-year scholarships cover annual tuition fees at an international (non-EEA) rate; an annual stipend in line with that offered by Research Councils UK of £14,777 per annum (2018/2019 rate); and one return flight to London during the duration of the course.
Number of Scholarships: Two studentships are available.
Eligible Nationalities: Studentships are available for International students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
You’ll need a good first degree from an internationally recognised university (minimum second class or equivalent, depending on your chosen course) or a Master’s degree in an appropriate subject. In exceptional cases, we may consider equivalent professional experience and/or Qualifications. English language proficiency at a minimum of IELTS band 6.5 with no component score below 6.0.
- Select a subject area from the list above, where you’ll find potential project areas/projects. Within each, you’ll find more details about important things, such as entry requirements.
- Next, get in touch with the named project supervisor; to help speed up the application process, forward your CV and (where applicable) an outline of your research idea too.
- Apply online and make sure that you submit all the required documentation before the application deadline. Please note: to be considered for this studentship, you must quote the relevant project code in your application form.
Deadline: February 17, 2019