Fully Funded Scholarships at Ural Federal University, Russia is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Fully Funded Scholarships at Ural Federal University, Russia
Ural Federal University is accepting applications for “Golden” Scholarship Program for September 2016 intake. There are up to 75 fully funded scholarships for international students to study any master or PhD degree program. The mission of Ural Federal University is increasing competitiveness, re-industrialization, the formation of human, scientific and technological potential, sustainable modernization of traditional economy branches and development of postindustrial economy branches of the Ural Federal District. Ural Federal University (UrFU) is one of the largest higher educational institutions in Russia bringing together fundamental education and innovative approach towards the challenges of modern times. Applicants must have good knowledge of English and Russian language.
- Scholarships are available for pursuing full-time master or PhD degree program (taught in English or Russian).
- Scholarships are awarded to study any of subjects offered by the university.
- International students are awarded full tuition waivers for the whole period of their master studies. During the studies, the students will also be able to receive the regular monthly scholarship from the university (based on their academic performance).
Eligibility Criteria: International students applying for a master degree program or PhD program, taught in English or Russian offered at Ural Federal University. Current UrFU international students are not eligible to apply.
Eligible Nationalities: International students can apply for these scholarships.
For Graduate Program, applicants need to have a bachelor or specialist degree.
For Doctoral Programme: Master’s degree in a field related to the field of Doctoral Studies, B2 level of English or Russian and Interview.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement:
- Applicants must have good knowledge of English and Russian language.
The list of the documents for Golden Scholarship application:
- Filled-in application form with a color photo of an applicant attached
- Copies of the documents of the prior education with a diploma supplement including a list of records and marks. Documents of the prior education must bear a legalization stamp.
- Copy of the official medical certificate, confirming that there are no precautions for a student to study in Russia
- Copy of the official medical certificate with the negative result of the HRV|AIDS test
- Copy of the official medical certificate with positive results of compulsory medical check-up
- A copy of the passport pages of an applicant. The passport shall be valid at least within 18 months after the applicant’s date of arrival in Russia.
- Notarized translation of documents, indicated in paragraphs 2, 3 and 5 of the list.
- Translation of the 1st passport page into Russian with a notarial attestation.
According to the new procedure, an UrFU Golden Scholarship applicant must perform the following steps to apply:
- Register at the official website of Foreign National Enrollment for Study in Russian Federation
- Attach a list of scanned documents after completing the registration
- Pass a competitive selection in their country, conducted by respective Representative Office of Rossotrudnichestvo
- In application form applicants must indicate Ural Federal University as a top priority.
- The application deadline is 30th June 2016.