Fully Funded Scholarships at LUISS Business School in Italy, 2018 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of Management taught at LUISS Business School . The deadline of the scholarship is .Scholarship Description:
The LUISS Business School is inviting applications for up to 10 Scholarships for the Master in Risk Management and insurance starting on September 24, 2018. International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship program. This scholarship is funded by MAG-JLT Group
to a selected group of outstanding candidates.
Scholarship Provider: The LUISS Business School develops and promotes research in different areas, maintaining a particular focus on Corporate Strategy and Restructuring, Corporate Governance, and Performance Measurement; Innovation and Organizational Design. The research is extended to business processes and corporate environments and covers emerging fields such as Ethics, Social Responsibility, and Sustainability. Experiential activities and the development of personal leadership represent a bridge between the needs of public and private organizations and the academic world.
Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree programme.
Scholarships are awarded to study Master in Risk Management and Insurance – Major of the Master in Management and Technology.
Each scholarship will cover 100% of the tuition fees, equivalent to EUR 14,000.
Number of Scholarships:
Up to 10 scholarships are available.
International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- Undergraduate Degree in any discipline
- The LUISS Admission Test (mandatory)
- In order to be considered eligible candidates, applicants must be accepted into the Master in Management and Technology with Major in Risk Management and Insurance. Therefore, to apply for the scholarships, applicants must participate in the admission process.
Prior to the Admission Test, candidates should send the following documents:
- Fully- Completed Application Form
- Copy of Degree Certificate. Once admitted in the program, international students should provide the Diploma Supplement or a Declaration of Value of the degree certificate.
- Digital ID Photo
- Copy of Passport or ID Document
- Curriculum Vitae
- TOEFL/IELTS certificate (optional)
- GMAT/GRE certificate (optional)
- Admission Fee Receipt EUR 75 admission fee (nonrefundable)
May 31, 2018