Georg Arnhold Program Research Fellowship Program, Germany is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Georg Arnhold Program Research Fellowship Program, Germany
Applications are invited for Georg Arnhold Fellowship Program to conduct research in Germany. Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this fellowship program. The fellowship aims to promote education for sustainable peace with a particular focus on educational media and curricula at the secondary school level in post-conflict or transitional societies. The Georg Eckert Institute for International Textbook Research, member of the Leibniz Association contributes to improving education in schools around the world. At the GEI they work to develop a better understanding of the past, the present and the future through their research activities. Excellent knowledge of English is must in order to apply.
- Fellowship is available to conduct research.
- Fellowship is awarded in Education for Sustainable Peace.
Scholarship can be taken in Germany (Braunschweig)
Eligibility Criteria: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for this fellowship:
- Distinguished scholars from the humanities, political and social sciences, education sciences or law who hold a Ph.D. and have excellent knowledge of English may apply. Applicants must demonstrate outstanding academic or professional achievement in their fields.
- Individuals with extensive high-level international experience in government or non-governmental organizations or in international organizations may also apply.
- Please note:In exceptional cases, the Georg Eckert Institute will consider applications from practitioners who do not hold a Ph.D. but who have at least five years of advanced professional experience in the area of peace education and who can demonstrate that their work and/or research projects have made an exceptional impact in the field of peace education.
Eligible Nationalities: Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this fellowship program.
Entrance Requirements: Distinguished scholars from the humanities, political and social sciences, education sciences or law who hold a Ph.D. are eligible to apply.
English language Requirements: Applicants must have excellent knowledge of English may apply.
Application Procedure: All documents must be in Word or PDF format and the file size must not exceed 2 MB. Submissions should be made electronically. Please send applications to arnhold-at-gei.de, using the subject line “Arnhold Program.”
The application must include the following:
- A cover letter providing evidence of the quality of the candidate’s scholarship and expertise.
- A description of the research project or the book the candidate wishes to work on: candidates should state the objectives of their research outline their methodology and describe the significance of their research for the field of education for sustainable peace as well as the intended results of the project and how they plan to disseminate them.
- Full curriculum vitae (including a list of publications).
- A sample of the applicant’s current scholarly writing (a book chapter or article).
- The completed application form (please fills out the form, print and signs it before submitting it as a scanned PDF document).
Deadline: The application deadline for the 2017/18 fellowship year is October 1, 2016. At the earliest, the fellowship can be started in the fall of 2017.