Germany ECCHR’s Legal Training Programme Scholarship 2018 is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Scholarship Description: The European Center for Constitutional and Human Rights (ECCHR) and Kreuzberg Children’s Foundation is inviting applicants for its Legal Training Programme aimed at students and young professionals. The scholarship is open to all nationalities.
ECCHR’s Legal Training Program offers young people with limited financial means and/or from underrepresented geographic and social backgrounds the chance to gain professional experience in human rights work.
Scholarship Provider: The European Center for Constitutional and Human Rights (ECCHR) is an independent, nonprofit non-governmental organization focusing on legal issues. It enforces human rights by holding state and non-state actors responsible for egregious abuses through innovative strategic litigation
Degree Level: Kreuzberg Children’s Foundation Scholarship is available for ECCHR’s legal training programme.
Available Subject: Scholarship is awarded to gain professional experience in human rights work.
Scholarship Benefits: Scholarships are generally granted for a five-month full-time internship (40 hours per week). For scholarship holders, the Kreuzberg Children’s Foundation will also cover return travel costs from the place of residence to Berlin up to €1,500 and any visa costs that arise.
- Accommodation: We cannot provide accommodation but are happy to give some advice on finding accommodation in Berlin.
Eligible Nationality: Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for the scholarship
Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must have ongoing or completed degree in law and/or another relevant subject area.
English Language Requirements: Excellent written and spoken English is required.
Application procedure: The scholarship application should be submitted along with the application for participation in the Legal Training Program.
- To apply please e-mail the following documents as PDFs:
- ECCHR application form including letter of motivation, case analysis and scholarship application (download from our website) with the file name LastName_application
CV with the file name LastName_CV
- Applications should include only these required documents and no further transcripts, references or work samples.
- Applications can be submitted in German or English; no advantage or disadvantage arises from the choice of language. Applications in other languages cannot be processed.
- Please send completed application by email
Deadline: January 28, 2018