GIBB Bursary for South African Students, 2016 is open for . The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Railways Engineering, Road Engineering taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
GIBB Bursary for South African Students, 2016
Applicants from South Africa are invited to apply for GIBB bursary. The bursary is available for students studying towards an engineering degree, honors or masters program at any university in South Africa.
GIBB’s bursary program aims at attracting exceptional young talent to the firm.
GIBB is a leading multi-disciplinary engineering consulting firm based in South Africa with 67% Black ownership. The firm has a strong African orientation with a wide geographical footprint on the continent.
Bursary is available for students studying towards an engineering degree, honors or masters program at any university in South Africa.
Bursary is awarded in the field of engineering with specialization in the following disciplines: Civil, Electrical, Rail, and Roads.
Scholarship can be taken in
- Cost of tuition at any university in South Africa
- Books and stationery
- Travel costs where applicable
- Accommodation where applicable
- Vacation employment
Applicants must meet the following guidelines
- Students must be South African citizens with a valid ID Book / Card.
- Students must be studying towards an Engineering Degree, Honours or Masters, with specialization in the following disciplines: Civil, Electrical, Rail, and Roads.
- Students must have successfully completed their 1st year of study.
- For students in University 2nd, 3rd year, honors or masters, studying in one of the fields mentioned above need to maintain a 60% average to apply.
South African citizens can apply for this bursary.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Students must have successfully completed their 1st year of study.
How to Apply:
Applicants should create a profile to apply for this bursary. Applicant must attach certified copies of the below documents in order to be considered:
- Matric Certificate
- Full tertiary academic record
The application deadline is 31st August 2016.