Giovanni Omodeo Project Funding for International Students, Germany 2017 is open for International Students, European Union Students, Non European Students . The scholarship allows Research level programm(s) in the field of Social Sciences, Humanities taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Scholarship Description: Applications are invited for Giovanni Omodeo Project Funding in the subjects related to the Humanities and Social Sciences. German, as well as Non-German applicants are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
About Foundation: The foundation was established in 2015 to provide scholarships and grants to students and young researchers pursuing their studies in Music, the Humanities, and the Social Sciences. Besides for offering to fund to individual study and research projects, we collaborate with music academies and universities across Germany to develop scholarship schemes in support of promising students.
Degree Level: Grants are available to pursue research.
Available Subject: Grants are awarded in the subjects related to the Humanities and Social Sciences.
Scholarship Benefits: Grants of up to 2500 Euros for study and research projects related to the Humanities and Social Sciences.
Eligibility Criteria: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- To be eligible for this grant you must be currently studying towards an undergraduate or postgraduate degree and be able to provide a record of academic excellence.
- We welcome applications on a wide range of topics from students enrolled at both German and non-German universities. In the case of students pursuing their studies at non-German institutions, applications with a focus on Germany are preferred.
Eligible Nationality: German, as well as Non-German applicants, are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
Application Procedure: In order to apply for funding, please send these documents to info-at-giovanniomodeostiftung.com:
- A copy of your ID/passport
- Official transcripts from your university
- Your enrolment certificate
- A copy of your CV
- A description of the project to be funded (max. 800 words)
- A short motivation letter (max. 400 words)
- A recommendation letter from a former tutor/supervisor or a previous employer. (The letter has to be sent from an official E-mail account mentioning your name in the subject line. References sent to us in any other format will not be assessed.)
Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is August 25, 2017.