Global Excellence Scholarship for Nigerians at University of Dundee in UK, 2017 is open for . The scholarship allows Undergraduate level programm(s) in the field of Energy Studies, Petroleum, Mineral Law and Policy taught at University of Dundee . The deadline of the scholarship is .
The University of Dundee is offering Global Excellence Scholarship for Nigerian students. The scholarship is available to pursue undergraduate in the field of in Energy, Petroleum, Mineral Law and Policy.
The aim of the scholarship is to enable and encourage academically able students from any nationality.
The University of Dundee is a public research university based in the city and Royal burgh of Dundee on the east coast of the central Lowlands of Scotland.
Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
Scholarship is available for pursuing the undergraduate programme.
Scholarship is awarded in Energy, Petroleum, Mineral Law and Policy.
Scholarship of value £4,500 will be awarded.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Available to Nigeria national/permanent resident full fee paying students on a full-time, campus-based Energy, Petroleum, Mineral Law & Policy postgraduate degree programme.
- Scholarship will be deducted from the published tuition fee for the intended academic entry year
- Prospective students must have formally applied to the University for an Eligible Course and received an unconditional or conditional offer.
- Prospective students must have fully completed the scholarships application form, sent with the formal offer email.
- Selection of students will be based on their academic performance to date, their formal application and the content of their scholarship application form.
Nigeria national/permanent resident are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Available to Nigeria national/permanent resident full fee paying students on a full-time, campus-based Energy, Petroleum, Mineral Law & Policy postgraduate degree programme.
How to Apply:
A scholarship application form will be sent via email with the formal offer for eligible programmes
Scholarship application deadline is October 1, 2017.