Scholarships are available for all subject offered by university.
Graduate Degree Research.
To be considered for the MIRS, you must:
- Be an international applicant (ie. a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand, and not an Australian permanent resident);
- Have completed tertiary studies that are at least equivalent to a 4-year honours degree at an Australian university with a minimum result of first class honours;
- Have applied for admission to undertake a master or doctorate by research degree or be currently enrolled in a research degree at the University of Melbourne
- Current University of Melbourne students must have at least 12 months full-time or equivalent candidature remaining.
- Fortnightly living allowance;
- Relocation grant for students moving to Melbourne from interstate or from outside Australia;
- Thesis Allowance; and
- Limited paid sick, maternity and parenting leave.
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) (single membership)
Number of Awards:
There are more than one hundred and fifty awards available.
Two to three years.
Application Deadline: 31 May 2015
Applicants meeting the above criteria must visit the official website of university.\
Share this Scholarship for others