Graduate Scholarships at Pennsylvania State University in USA, 2018 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Masters, Graduate level programm(s) in the field of Business Administration, Professional accounting taught at Pennsylvania State University . The deadline of the scholarship is .Scholarship Description:
The Penn State Erie, The Behrend College is offering two Graduate Scholarships, the Catherine and Mark Loevner Scholarship and the B.J. and Barbara Walker Scholarship. Scholarships are available for students who are enrolled or planning to enrol in the MBA Program or Master of Professional Accounting at Penn State Behrend.
Penn State Behrend is a state-related institution and a Commonwealth campus of Pennsylvania State University located in Erie, Pennsylvania.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Scholarships are available for pursuing master’s programme.
Scholarships are awarded to study business administration or professional accounting.
Both new and current students are considered for these scholarships, which are typical $1,000-$2,500 per year.
Number of Scholarships:
Penn State Behrend awards two scholarships, the Catherine and Mark Loevner Scholarship and the B.J. and Barbara Walker Scholarship.
Eligible Nationalities: Both US and international students are eligible to apply.
To be considered for enrollment in Penn State Behrend’s Erie and Pittsburgh MBA programs you must have received a bachelor’s degree from a regionally-accredited institution under residence and credit conditions substantially equivalent to those required by Penn State.
You can submit your online application prior to taking the GMAT if required. Learn about important application deadlines and semester dates.
- Completed applications are processed on a rolling basis.
- A complete application (including GMAT score, if required) must be submitted by the deadline date.
- Individuals who require a student visa should not apply to this program.
- View semester dates and student action guidelines on Penn State’s academic calendar
- Applicants will need to complete all pre-enrollment modules prior to enrolling in the program; applications should/can be started in advance to meet application deadlines.
Complete the FAFSA and submit the online scholarship application.
June 18, 2018