Halmstad University Master's Scholarships, Sweden 2016 is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Halmstad University Master's Scholarships, Sweden 2016
The Halmstad University is offering a number of scholarships to qualified students from outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland. These scholarships are available to pursue master’s programme within any field of study at Halmstad University for the spring semester. The aim of the university is to strengthen the University’s internationalisation and to recruit as many motivated students to Halmstad University’s education programmes The Halmstad University is a public higher education institution offering bachelor’s and master’s programmes in various fields of studies. In addition, it conducts Ph.D. programmes in three fields of research, namely, Information Technology, Innovation Science and Health Science. If applicant’s secondary school qualifications in English are not considered to fulfil this requirement, they must submit the official results from an internationally recognised test such as TOEFL or IELTS.
- Scholarships are available for pursuing master’s programme.
- Scholarships may be granted to students within any field of study at Halmstad University.
- The Halmstad University Scholarship covers 25% or 50% of the tuition fee and will be deducted from the tuition fee. The scholarship will not cover living costs and there are no grants for family members.
Scholarship can be taken in Sweden
Eligibility Criteria: To meet the entry requirements for master’s level (second cycle or graduate) studies, applicant must:
- Have been awarded a bachelor’s degree from an internationally recognised university.
- Be able to demonstrate proficiency in English by means of an internationally recognised test e. g. TOEFL, IELTS or the equivalent. Check the course/program description(s) for more information about language requirements.
Eligible Nationalities: Students from outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland can apply for these scholarships.
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree from an internationally recognised university.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: If your secondary school qualifications in English are not considered to fulfil this requirement, you must submit the official results from an internationally recognised test such as TOEFL or IELTS.
English A: minimum limits to fulfil the requirement
IELTS, Academic modules: An overall mark of 5.5 and no section below 5.0
TOEFL, Paper-based: Score of 4.0 (scale 1-6) in written test, total score: 530
TOEFL, Internet-based: Score of 17 of (scale 0-30) in written test, total score: 72
English B: minimum limits to fulfil the requirement
IELTS, Academic modules: An overall mark of 6.5 and no section below 5.5
TOEFL, Paper-based: Score of 4.5 (scale 1-6) in written test, total score: 575
TOEFL, Internet-based: Score of 20 of (scale 0-30) in written test, total score: 90
All TOEFL test results must be sent straight from the Educational Testing Service (ETS) to University Admissions, the institution code is SWEDEN 3477. Copies are not accepted.
Application Procedure: International students must send supporting documents directly to University Admissions, after submitting the online application. Application must be supported by the following documentation:
- Certificates and diplomas from previous education at an internationally recognised university.
- Transcripts of completed courses and grades for each semester (including course list).
Deadline: The deadline for application is 15th August 2016.