Hans-Peter Wild Scholarship 2023/2024, University of Heidelberg, Germany. is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Masters, Bachelor level programm(s) in the field of Mathematics, Computer Science, Natural Sciences, Technology taught at Heidelberg University . The deadline of the scholarship is expired at 15 Jul 2023.
Every year at the beginning of the winter semester, Heidelberg University grants the Hans-Peter Wild Talent Scholarships to exceptionally talented students from Germany and other countries who aspire to pursue a Bachelor's or Master's degree in the MINT field (mathematics, computer science, natural sciences, technology).
As an international student at Heidelberg University, you'll have the opportunity to experience a world-class education in one of the oldest and most prestigious universities in Europe. With a history spanning over 600 years, Heidelberg is renowned for its excellent academic programs, top-tier research facilities, and vibrant campus life. As a student, you'll have access to a diverse community of scholars and researchers, as well as state-of-the-art facilities and resources that will help you thrive academically and personally. Heidelberg also offers a wide range of extracurricular activities, clubs, and events, providing an excellent opportunity to meet new people, explore new interests, and fully immerse yourself in German culture.
Hans-Peter Wild Scholarship 2023/2024, University of Heidelberg, Germany. is available to undertake Masters, Bachelor level programs at Heidelberg University.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Computer Science
- Natural Sciences
This scholarship is partially funded.
This scholarship is open to international and domestic students.
- Eligibility for the Hans-Peter Wild Talent Scholarship requires that you:
- Are a first-semester applicant for a MINT subject in a Bachelor's or Master's program
- Have not yet completed or will complete a course of studies at Heidelberg University before beginning your studies
- The MINT subject must be studied for at least 50% of the time
- It is not necessary to have received a confirmation of a university place at Heidelberg University for the upcoming winter semester before applying for the scholarship.
- It's important to note that applying for the scholarship is not the same as applying for a university place, and therefore, you must also submit a separate application for a university place at Heidelberg University.
Applications for a Hans-Peter Wild Talent Scholarship for the winter semester 2023 | 2024 are possible until 15 July 2023.
The online application form can be accessed via the link on the right until 15 July 2023. Please make sure that your information is complete and that all required proofs and documents (in PDF format) are uploaded. As soon as the online application form has been submitted, you will receive an automatic confirmation of receipt by email. It is no longer possible to revise your application after it has been successfully sent.
Go to the online form