Harbin Engineering University Full Tuition Fee Scholarship for International Students in China, 2017 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Masters, PhD, Graduate, Mphil, Bachelor level programm(s) in the field of taught at Harbin Engineering University . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Scholarship Description: The new HEU Scholarship for Outstanding International Students is now available on offer for the year 2017. Scholarships are available to pursue Undergraduate, Master’s and Doctoral degree programme.
The aim of the scholarship is to provide financial help to the international (Non-Chinese) students.
About University: Harbin Engineering University, also referred to as HEU, was founded in 1953 in Harbin, China. It offers over 150 degree programs, 48 of which are conducted in English.
Degree Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Undergraduate, Master’s and Doctoral degree programme.
Available Subject: Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
Scholarship Benefits: Details of the Scholarship
- Full Scholarship: Offering tuition fee and living allowance;
- Standard of Living Allowance (RMB/month):
- Undergraduate student: 2,000RMB
- Master degree student: 3,000RMB
- Doctoral degree students: 3,500RMB
- First-class Scholarship: Offering tuition fee;
- Second-class Scholarship: Offering 50% tuition fee
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for scholarship:
- Outstanding international students who will be enrolled in degree programs at HEU;
- Intercollegiate Exchange students;
- Specific Program students.
- Applicants must be non-Chinese nationals in good health.
- Excellent academic results in study (75 of 100 at least).
- Applicants should have good ability in scientific research.
- Applicants should not apply for any other scholarship.
Eligible Nationalities: International (Non-Chinese) students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
Application Procedure: Application Materials:
The applicants must fill in and provide the following materials truly and correctly (all paper material should be one original hardcopy set and one general copy set.).
- HEU Application form (DOWNLOAD)
- HEU Scholarship form
- Highest diploma (notarized photocopy). If applicants are university students or already employed, they should provide pre-graduation certificate or employment certificate.
- Transcripts (notarized photocopy in English or Chinese). Applicants for Doctoral degree program are required to submit both transcripts of Bachelor and Master Programs.
- A study or research plan (no less than 800 words). (Acceptance letter is not necessary, applicant may write down supervisor options on the study plan)
- Two recommendation letters from professors or associate professors (written in English or Chinese with signature).
- Passport copy. (necessary item?
- Chinese courses: HSK-4, English courses: TOEFL (80)/ IELTS (5.5)
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form (printed by Chinese quarantine authority and only for those whose period of studies in China lasts up to six months). The medical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete records or those without the signature of the attending physician, official stamp of the hospital or a sealed photograph of the applicants are invalid. The medical examination result is generally valid for 6 months.
Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is September 30, 2017.
Harbin Engineering University Full Tuition Fee Scholarship for International Students in China, 2017 is available to undertake Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Masters, PhD, Graduate, Mphil, Bachelor level programs at Harbin Engineering University.