Hardship Funding (for graduate students), University of Cambridge, UK is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .Hardship Funding (for graduate students), University of Cambridge, UK
All students are expected to have sufficient funding in place for the duration of their course, prior to starting the course. If however you encounter unforeseen financial difficulties, you should first consult your college graduate tutor, as soon as possible. They will be able to discuss your financial situation with you and provide advice about what kind of funding you may be eligible to apply for. In genuine cases of unforeseeable hardship they will evaluate the magnitude and merit of the problem and may seek help from other funding bodies on your behalf.
Deadline: 30 Sep & 30 March each year
Eligibility is restricted to Graduate Students who:
• are not eligible to seek support from the Lundgren Fund
• are formally registered for a research degree; that is, the Ph.D., M.Sc. or M.Litt. degree have
relied, during their course of research, on a substantial part of the required fees and living
expenses being met from their own funds or other private resources
• be registered on a full-time basis
• have completed at least 4 terms of research
• have displayed a high aptitude for research
• be in demonstrable need of financial assistance, as a result of unforeseen changes in their
Click here to view details.
Hardship Funding (for graduate students), University of Cambridge, UK is available to undertake level programs at .