Hong Kong HKBU School of Business Master Scholarship for International Students in is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Postgraduate level programm(s) in the field of Economics, Accounting, Business and Management taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Scholarship Description: The HKBU School of Business is pleased to offer a fully funded master scholarship for international students other than China. The International Postgraduate Scholarships are merit awards to pursue a postgraduate degree.
About University: The aim of the scholarship is to give full financial support to international students. The Hong Kong Baptist University (HKBU) is a publicly funded tertiary institution with a Christian education heritage.
Degree Level: The scholarship is available to pursue a postgraduate degree.
Available Subject: The scholarship is awarded in the following fields:
- Master of Science in Business Management
- Master of Science in Applied Accounting & Finance
- Master of Science in Applied Economics
- Master of Science in Corporate Governance and Compliance
- Master of Accountancy
Scholarship Benefits: The scholarship will cover the followings:
- Full tuition waiver
- Plus: HK$100,000 living allowance (approx. US$ 12,820
Eligible Nationalities: International applicants with nationality outside of Greater China.
Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must meet following criteria:
- International applicants with nationality outside of Greater China
- Applying to one of our applicable full-time (1 Year) taught postgraduate programmes
- Meeting the programme admission requirements
- Demonstrating competitive academic performance and/or professional experience
- Willingness to serve the School in its internationalization development and student-related projects for not more than 5 hours per week during the period of study
Language Requirements: Applicants must meet the language requirements of the host institution.
Application Procedure: applicants can apply through the online processor. You require
- Certificate(s) and Transcript(s) of all academic records
- Photocopies of English proficiency test result, if required by the programme
- Confidential recommendations from two referees
- Photocopies of passport or other identity documents
Deadline: February 2018