Huxley Scholarships at University of Brighton, UK is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Huxley Scholarships at University of Brighton, UK
University of Brighton is offering Huxley scholarships for new, full-time, self-funding international masters students. Scholarships are available for studying MSc and MRes programmes within the School of Pharmacy and Biomolecular Sciences. Each student will receive £2,000 scholarship primarily based on merit. The application deadline is 31st March, 2017.
Subject Offered: Scholarships are awarded to study on one of the following courses: Biomedical Sciences, Industrial Pharmaceutical Sciences, Pharmacology, Bioscience, Ecology, Chemistry and Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Sciences.
Degree Level: Scholarships are available for studying MSc and MRes programmes within the School of Pharmacy and Biomolecular Sciences.
Participating Institution(s): University of Brighton, UK
- In order to be eligible to apply for a Huxley scholarship student must be a new, full-time, self-funding international masters student on one of the following courses: Biomedical Sciences MSc, Industrial Pharmaceutical Sciences MSc, Pharmacology MSc, Bioscience MRes, Ecology MRes, Chemistry MRes, Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Sciences MRes
- Students become eligible to apply once they have enrolled on year one of their course.
- The scholarship cannot be awarded until full payment of fees has been made.
Eligible Nationalities: International students can apply for this scholarship.
Scholarship Benefit: Each scholarship worth £2,000
Selection Criteria: The criteria for awarding the Huxley scholarships are primarily based on merit.
- Merit does not necessarily have to mean academic merit but could also be interpreted to include outstanding performance in a variety of spheres.
- The strongest candidates will be those demonstrating an understanding of the school’s research expertise.
Notification: Successful students will be notified by email.
Application Procedure for Huxley Scholarships at University of Brighton, UK
Application Procedure: You do not need to apply as the school will identify eligible students.
Deadline: Student must have paid your fees in full by March subsequent to enrolling on the course (ie 31 March 2017).
Further Official Scholarship Information and Application
More about Huxley Scholarships at University of Brighton, UK
The University of Brighton is a UK university of 20,700 students and 2,500 staff based on five campuses in Brighton, Eastbourneand Hastings on the south coast of England. Its roots can be traced back to 1859 when the Brighton School of Art was opened in the Brighton Royal Pavilion.