IES Scholarships for New International Students at Troy University in USA, 2017 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Undergraduate level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Troy University . The deadline of the scholarship is .Scholarship Description:
The Troy University is looking for excellent applicants for its International Education Scholarships (IES). These scholarships are open for international students to pursue undergraduate programme.
The aim of this scholarship is provide support to international students who want to pursue undergraduate programme.
Troy University is a comprehensive public university that is located in Troy, Alabama, United States. It was founded on February 26, 1887 as Troy State Normal School within the Alabama State University System by an Act of the Alabama Legislature.
These scholarships are available for undergraduate programme.
These scholarships are awarded in the subjects offered by the university.
This scholarship will cover the following:
Numbers of Scholarships:
- The scholarship is equal to a tuition discount of approximately $5,779 (based on 24 credit hours in the first academic year) or about $7,224 (based on 30 credit hours in the first academic year).
Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Applicants must be enrolled full-time in academic courses (minimum 12 hours) each semester and maintain a minimum GPA of 2.5 out of 4.0.
- This Scholarship is for the undergraduate enrollment only.
International students are eligible for this scholarship.
Applicants can apply online:
- In order to obtain this scholarship student must meet the following requirements:
- Have home GPA equal to/higher than 2.0 US GPA or approximately 70%
- Complete the scholarship application form.
- Submit a one-page resume/cv of their accomplishments.
- Complete the remaining admission requirements by the time of submission.
The application deadline is October 1, 2017.