IIAS/CEM-FMSH Research Fellowship for International Applicants, 2017 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Research level programm(s) in the field of Social Sciences, Humanities taught at International Institute for Asian Studies . The deadline of the scholarship is .Scholarship Description:
The International Institute for Asian Studies would like to announce IIAS/CEM-FMSH Research Fellowship for the applicants from all over the world. The fellowship is awarded in the fields of social sciences and humanities.
The aim of the fellowship is to enable applicants to embark on an independent career in academic stroke research.
The International Institute for Asian Studies is a research and exchange platform based at Leiden University in the Netherlands.
The fellowship is available to pursue research programme.
The fellowship is awarded in the fields of social sciences and humanities.
The fellowship will cover the following:
Number of Scholarships:
- If IIAS decides to sponsor your research by awarding a grant, you will receive:
- A monthly grant of €2000;
- Office facilities and access to the Leiden University Libraries;
- A one-time grant of (max) €1000 towards the costs of (international) travel.
- Joint IIAS/CEM-FMSH fellowship for an additional two months of research in Paris
- Per year, CEM-FMSH offers three fellowships of two months each, for scholars who have been awarded an IIAS fellowship and who wish to spend an additional two months in Paris to pursue their research.
- The CEM-FMSH fellowship covers accommodation and a stipend of EURO 1000 per month.
Number of fellowship is not given.
Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- The position of affiliated fellow is intended for outstanding researchers (also see ‘Terms and conditions’) from around the world, to work on an important aspect of Asian studies research in the social sciences and humanities. Interdisciplinary interests are encouraged. We also welcome researchers who would like to work on a collaborative grant proposal or develop their PhD thesis into a book publication.
Applicants of all nationalities are eligible for the fellowship.
Applicants can apply via email or post.
The application deadline is March 1and October 1 of each year.