India National Scholarship Examination 2019 is open for Indian nationality students only. The scholarship allows Bachelor level programm(s) in the field of Any subject taught at India Universities and colleges. The deadline of the scholarship is expired at 30 Sep 2019.Degree Level:
5th to 12th standard , diploma and degree programs in any university of india.
You may study any subject with this scholarship in Indian Universities and Colleges.
The successfull candidate will get funding between INR 5000 to 35000.
Eligibility Criteria: The applicant should be
- An indian citizen
- studying in 5th to 12th standard
- or undertaing any diploma or degree in any university of india.
- Entire paper will be objective type.
- Each question will be provided with four alternatives.
- Syllabus - General Knowledge, Mathematics, and Social Science
- Total Questions – 100 i.e. (GK - 50, Math - 25, and Sci. - 25)
- Total Marks – 200 (Each question will carry two marks.)
- Exam Duration – 1 hrs 30 mins i.e. Total- 90 min.
- Negative marking will not be applied for any wrong answer.
Application can be submitted online and offline
The application will be submitted through an online application form. You will be registered as a member. There is an examanition fee also. for online registration click here
For offline application: you need to fill the application form, get a demand draft in name of "National Institute of Career Education" payable at Nasik, Photo ID Or School / College Identity Card Or Bonafide.
Exam Fee :
* Rs. 400.00/- Per Student.
* Late Fees: Application forms submitted after the last date will be accepted along with the last fee of Rs. 50/-.
Septmber 30, 2019