Ingvar Kamprad Master Scholarship at Lund University in Sweden, 2018 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of industrial design taught at Lund University . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Scholarship Description: For 2018, the Lund University is delighted to offer Ingvar Kamprad Master Scholarship to high achieving Non-EU or EU applicants.
The aim of the scholarship is to support two students enrolled in the Master’s degree programme in Industrial Design.
Lund University is one of Europe’s oldest, largest and most prestigious universities, consistently ranking among the world’s top 100 universities. The university, located in the city of Lund in the province of Scania, Sweden, traces its roots back to 1425 when a Franciscan studium generale was founded in Lund next to the Lund Cathedral, making it the oldest institution of higher education in Scandinavia.
Scholarship is available to pursue to master degree programme.
Scholarship is awarded in the field of Industrial Design.
Scholarship will cover the following:
- The scholarship is SEK 100 000 per year (about EUR 10 000), to cover the cost of living and accommodation for ten months, from August to May, during the two years of study.
- When the Swedish government in 2011 decided to apply tuition fees for non-EU/EEA-students, the Stichting IKEA Foundation established two new scholarships. Each scholarship is SEK 210 000 per year for two years, in order to cover the tuition fees.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- A Bachelor’s degree with relevance to the applied education.
- A portfolio of their own work in the field that clearly proves that the applicant has good potential to benefit from the programme. English 6/English Course B.
Non-EU or EU applicants are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
Applicants can apply via online:
- Step 1: Apply online
- Check you meet the entry requirements of the programme or course you are interested in.
- Start your application – go to www.universityadmissions.se where you create an account and select programmes/courses, during the application period.
- Rank your programme/course choices in order of preference and submit them before the application deadline.
- Step 2: Submit documents
- Read about how to document your eligibility and how to submit your documents at www.universityadmissions.se. Follow any country-specific document rules for Master’s studies or Bachelor’s studies.
- Get all your documents ready: official transcripts and high school diploma (Bachelor’s applicants), official transcripts and degree certificate or proof of expected graduation (Master’s applicants), passport/ID and proof of English proficiency (all applicants).
- Prepare programme-specific documents if stated on this page.
- Upload or send all required documents to University Admissions before the document deadline.
- Pay the application fee (if applicable) before the document deadline.
The application deadline is January 15, 2018.