Institute for Advanced Study (IAST) Doctoral Scholarship in France, 2017 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Fellowship level programm(s) in the field of Economics, Law, Biology, Anthropology, Psychology, Sociology, Political Science, Ecology taught at Institute for Advanced Study . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Institute for Advanced Study in Toulouse is delighted to offer Doctoral Scholarship to study in France. There are no nationality restrictions applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
The IAST (Institute for Advanced Study in Toulouse), a multidisciplinary research center in social sciences, aims to facilitate and encourage cross-disciplinarily to break down artificial disciplinary boundaries.
Scholarship is available to pursue the doctoral degree program.
Scholarship is awarded in Economics, sociology, biology, law, political science, psychology, anthropology, ecology: each of these disciplines, all studied at the IAST, contain solutions to tackle the challenges of the 21st century.
These are questions that are discussed in detail with successful applicants before the details of their offer are finalized. However, we try our best to be as flexible and helpful as we can towards scholars to whom we are able to offer a position.
Number of Scholarships:
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Candidates enrolled in one discipline, with a research theme which would benefit from an opening in another discipline
- Candidates with a background in on discipline, and working in a different one
- Candidates seeking to understand the place of their own discipline in the social sciences and to participate in research activities with this objective.
There are no nationality restrictions applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
Applications should be sent before 30 May 2017 to: bourses.doctorales-at-iast.fr.
Please provide us with:
- Your curriculum vitae
- A cover letter (2 pages maximum)
- A letter from the Director of your doctoral school attesting to your enrollment
- The names and email addresses of two referees knowing your work and able to provide us with a letter of recommendation.
Scholarship application deadline is May 30, 2017.