International Awards at Queen Mary University of London in UK, 2017-2018 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Undergraduate level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Queen Mary University . The deadline of the scholarship is .
The Queen Mary University of London is inviting applications for International Science and EngineeringExcellence Awards. These scholarships are open to international students to pursue an undergraduate programme for the academic year 2017-2018.
The awards are designed to reward academic excellence and help attract the brightest and best undergraduate students from across the world.
University facilitates world-leading research across all academic schools and departments, with an impressive track record of initiating exciting and innovative interdisciplinary collaborations.
To be eligible to receive the scholarship students must have achieved grades equivalent to a UK first class bachelor’s degree or an overseas equivalent. Applicants for these programmes require 6.5 IELTS score.
Awards are available for pursuing the undergraduate programme.
The ISEEA scholarships apply to all undergraduate taught courses (excluding those listed below) offered by the following Schools: School of Biological and Chemical Sciences. All undergraduate degree programmes excluding: BSc Biomedical Science BSc Neuroscience, BSc Pharmacology and Innovative Therapeutics, School of Electronic Engineering and Computer Science, School of Engineering and Materials Science and School of Physics and Astronomy.
The ISEEA scholarships have a value of £5,000 for each year of study, provided as a fee waiver – a total of up to £15,000 over a three-year course if renewal criteria are met (or £20,000 for MEng students). The scholarship will be deducted directly from tuition fees payable to the university.
- Students must have achieved grades of AAA at A-Level, or 36 IB points with 6, 6, 6 at Higher Level, or Overseas equivalent.
- Students must be eligible to pay overseas tuition fees.
- This scheme is available only to students who apply for and enrol in an eligible course in the Faculty of Science and Engineering in the 2017/18 academic year.
- Students must not be in receipt of any other College scholarship or full-fee scholarship from any other source.
- If students are awarded the £5,000 scholarship it will be deducted directly from tuition fees payable to the College. Students must be able to finance the remainder of your tuition fees and living expenses.
- If they are currently following the Queen Mary International Science and Engineering Foundation Programme (ISEFP) and plan to continue your studies in Science and Engineering at Queen Mary you will also be considered for the ISEEA if they achieve a Distinction in foundation programme.
- For continuing students who received a scholarship in their first-year payment in subsequent years is contingent on the overall academic achievement of 80% at the end of each academic year.
- Confirmation of award in years 2, 3, or 4 will be provided to the Fees Office by the Faculty of Science and Engineering and will be shown on your invoice which you will receive by email in August. Final decisions rest with the Vice-Principal (Science and Engineering).
- For the School of Biological and Chemical Sciences only: Up to five Excellence Scholarships will be awarded to the highest-achieving applicants who accept Queen Mary as their firm choice, and who achieve at least AAA (or equivalent) in the eligible programmes listed above. University will first compare students’ A-level (or equivalent) grades and scholarships will be awarded to the 5 students who achieved the highest A-level (or equivalent) grades in the subjects that formed part of their offer, eg, a student achieving A*AA will be given priority over a student achieving AAA. If further prioritisation is required we will compare performance at GCSE (or equivalent) level on the same basis.
International students can apply for these excellence awards.
There is no need to complete a separate application form to be considered for an International Science and Engineering Excellence Award. Students will be considered for an award on the basis of the information they provide in their UCAS or online application to Queen Mary. Successful candidates will be informed of their award via email notification from the Science and Engineering Faculty Office. To receive this scholarship, you must confirm Queen Mary as your firm choice.
Applications are open for the academic year 2017-2018.