International Chemistry Scholarships at University of Birmingham in UK, 2017 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Undergraduate level programm(s) in the field of Chemistry taught at University of Birmingham . The deadline of the scholarship is .
The University of Birmingham is offering Chemistry scholarships for 2017 intake. These scholarships are open to international students for pursuing the undergraduate programme.
The School has a number of scholarships and prizes that acknowledge academic excellence, reward scholarly achievement and help foster potential.
The School of Chemistry at the University of Birmingham has an excellent reputation for research and a commitment to providing the highest quality degree programmes, equipping our students with the skills and understanding for addressing the evolving needs of industry and society.
Scholarships are available for pursuing the undergraduate programme.
Scholarships are awarded in the field of chemistry.
- £2,000 in Year 1
- And renewable annually subject to attaining full credits and an overall Year Mark of 70% or higher
- Obtain A*AA at A-Level including Chemistry†
- Place Birmingham Chemistry as firm choice before their UCAS deadline
- If students are taking alternative qualifications, they shall also be eligible for a Scholarship. For example, if they are taking the International Baccalaureate, meet your offer and obtain a minimum of 19 at HL with at least a 6 at HL Chemistry you will be eligible for a Scholarship.
International students can apply for these scholarships.
University accepts the following qualifications
English Language Requirement:
- Three GCE A levels (including International A Levels)
- The International Baccalaureate Diploma
- SQA Highers and Advanced Highers (many programmes will accept Highers without additional Advanced Highers)
- The Cambridge Pre-U (minimum three separate subjects)
- A mix of A levels and Cambridge Pre-U subjects (minimum three in total)
- The Irish Leaving Certificate Higher Level
- The European Baccalaureate
In order to undertake a programme of study here at the University, students will need to demonstrate that a suitable level of English proficiency. Students can demonstrate their level of English with IELTS/TOEFL/PTE or alternative qualifications.
How to Apply:
For all undergraduate courses (apart from the International Foundation Programme) students should apply through the Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS).
UCAS application deadline is 5th January 2017.