International Commercial Law Excellence Scholarships, University of Exeter, UK is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .The University of Exeter Law School
is delighted to offer up to six scholarships of £5,000 each for international students enrolling on the LLM in International Commercial Law
in the 2013 / 14 academic cycle.
The LLM in International Commercial Law offers great opportunities to study across a range of modules taught by outstanding academics in their field. The programme offers topical, academically rigorous and professionally relevant courses in a variety of commercial subjects. These include:
- Maritime law
- Commercial law
- Intellectual property law
- Banking and finance law
Applications will be awarded on academic merit.
How to apply
- Application deadline: 31st May 2013
- Number of awards: 6
- Value: £5,000
- Duration of award: for 1 year
- Contact: Student Recruitment Office [email protected]
In order to apply you will need to complete an online web form where you must submit some personal details and upload the following documents by 12 noon on 31 May 2013
- Covering letter of up to 1000 words outlining your academic interests, any prior relevant experience and reasons for wishing to international commercial law at Exeter
- Transcript of your highest qualification to date or an interim transcript if you are still studying
- IELTS/TOEFL certificate – where applicable
- 2 academic references
Successful applicants will be notified directly following an internal selection process.
For more information, please visit official website
International Commercial Law Excellence Scholarships, University of Exeter, UK is available to undertake level programs at .