International Cricket Scholarship 2019, for High Level Player of Cricket at Murdoch University in Australia is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Bachelor level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Murdoch University . The deadline of the scholarship is .
This scholarship is available for male and female students from India, Sri Lanka, and the West Indies to study at Murdoch. It provides $11,000 for Business and Governance eligible degree courses and Bachelor of Nursing and $8,000 for all other eligible courses.
Are you a high-level player of a cricket and a current member of an international cricket club or association? If yes, then Murdoch University is delighted to announce the International Cricket Scholarship for international students.
Murdoch University is the state’s second university, it has more than 23,000 students and 1,700 staff from across 90 different countries. They are proud to be recognized for the impact that their free-thinking graduates, life-changing research, and innovative campus and industry developments around the world.
Degree Level: Scholarships are available to Bachelor discipline Coursework students.
Available Subject: Scholarships are awarded in any discipline offered by the university.
Scholarship benefits: $19,000
Eligible Nationalities: International students are invited to apply.
Eligibility Criteria: In order to be eligible for consideration, a candidate must be:
- A high-level player of cricket and current member of an international cricket club or association
- An international, full fee paying student
- Commencing studies at one of Murdoch’s Western Australia campuses in 2019
- Commencing studies in an eligible coursework program
- Citizens from one of the following countries or regions: India, Sri Lanka, and the West Indies
- Have an unconditional letter of offer from Murdoch University to enroll in a Murdoch University course, and satisfy all entry conditions for that course
- Successfully granted an Australian visa with study right by the Department of Home Affairs
- Able to provide two references from their home cricket club or association demonstrating high-level cricket accomplishments and aspirations
Application Procedure: As a part of the application, the applicants must submit all the following documents by email to [email protected]
- A copy of an eligible unconditional Letter of Offer from Murdoch University to the applicant
- Personal Statement – 2-page limit: This should be a brief summary of the applicant’s life, education, and employment (if relevant); personal and career goals; particular hobbies and interests, and what being a recipient of a Murdoch International Cricket Scholarship would mean personally.
- Two references regarding the applicant’s participation in cricket – 1 page limit for each;
- Each reference must identify the name, title, club or school and contact number of the referee at the top of the page.
- The referee must comment on his or her personal knowledge of the applicant’s cricketing skills and accomplishments.
To apply for this scholarship, students must complete the International Cricket Scholarship application form through the given link: http://our.murdoch.edu.au/Student-life/_document/Student-Financial-Support/International-Engagement/Cricket-Scholarship-Application-Form.pdf
Deadline: May 24, 2019