- Health Science
- Life Science
Fellowships are available for Post Doctoral Research.
- Be citizens of a country which has diplomatic relations with China
- Hold a PhD in natural or technological sciences;
- Be under the age of 40;
- Have a recommendation from a CAS host researcher;
- Be able to communicate well with the CAS host researcher;
- Present a collaborative research proposal prepared in cooperation with the CAS host institution.
- CAS offers an annual salary to postdoctoral researchers to cover living expenses and health insurance in China.
- Each selected awardee will receive a pre-tax stipend of￥200,000 per year. In addition, the fellowship provides an economy-class round-trip international travel.
Number of Awards:
There are various awards available.
One to Two years
- Please DO NOT send any of your supporting documentations directly to UCAS or USTC Fellowship sub-office.
- Applicants currently pursuing PhD degrees at any university/institution in China CANNOT apply for the CAS-TWAS President’s fellowship.
Application Deadline: 31 March 2015
Applicant meeting the above criteria should apply through this website.
Share this Scholarship for others