International Full Tuition Waiver for Masters Students in Spain, 2017 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of Economics, Finance, Data Science taught at Barcelona Graduate School of Economics . The deadline of the scholarship is .
The Barcelona Graduate School of Economics is offering tuition waivers and fully-funded scholarships based on academic merit. Scholarships are open for international students to earn one of three official master’s degrees: Economics and Finance, Specialized Economic Analysis, or Data Science.
The Barcelona Graduate School of Economics, commonly referred to as Barcelona GSE, is an independent institution of research and graduate education located in Barcelona, Spain.
School’s key mission is the training of the next generation of economists and data scientists by offering world-class programs taught by leading faculty in their field.
Unless students are a native English speaker or have done an undergraduate degree at an English-speaking university, they must provide TOEFL, IELTS, or Cambridge scores or certificates.
Scholarships are available for pursuing master’s programme.
Barcelona GSE graduate students earn one of three official master’s degrees: Economics and Finance, Specialized Economic Analysis, or Data Science.
The financial aid that is available to students includes:
Number of Scholarships:
- Fully funded scholarships
- Waivers for 100%, 75%, 50% and 25% of tuition fees
- Teaching assistantships
In the Class of 2016, 34% of students were awarded scholarships or tuition waivers.
At the Barcelona GSE they look for excellence and talent. Key elements of a strong application are a high GPA, a sound statement of purpose and a standout reference letter. Strong knowledge in economics and good quantitative skills are also recommended.
- An Undergraduate/bachelor/grado/laurea or equivalent degree from an accredited college or university (for Bologna degrees, a minimum of 180 ECTS are required).
- A typical applicant would hold a University Diploma in Economics, Finance, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or Business Administration.
Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
Applicants must have an undergraduate/bachelor/grado/laurea, or equivalent degree
The GRE exam is highly recommended for applicants to all programs. For Data Science applicants, the GRE is mandatory.
English Language Requirement:
An advanced level of English language skills: TOEFL 90 and IELTS 6.5
How to Apply:
All candidates will automatically be considered for any available financial aid when they submit a completed application for a master program. Required application materials
- Undergraduate transcripts
- Undergraduate diploma
- Curriculum vitae
- Statement of purpose
- GRE exam scores: Barcelona GSE institution code for GRE Exam: 2531
- Proof of English language proficiency: Accepted certificates include IELTS (6,5), TOEFL (90) and Cambridge Exams (Proficiency A-C; Advance A-C; First A)
The application deadline is June 25, 2017.