International Politics PhD Full-Studentship at City University London in UK, 2017 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Fellowship level programm(s) in the field of Social Sciences, Arts taught at City University London . The deadline of the scholarship is .ABOUT UNIVERSITY:
City University London is a leading global University committed to academic excellence focused on business and the professions and located in the heart of London. A university is proud of the quality of their education, research, and enterprise and is ranked within the top 2% of universities in the world.
City University London is welcoming international applicants to apply for its International Politics PhD Full-Studentship in the UK. The studentship is awarded within the School of Arts and Social Sciences.
Applicants whose first language is not English must have achieved at least 6.5 in IELTS or a recognised equivalent.
Studentship is available to pursue Doctoral programme.
Studentship is awarded within the School of Arts and Social Sciences.
A Doctoral Studentship will provide:
Number of Scholarships:
- A full tuition fee waiver
- An annual bursary (£16,057 in 2017/18)
Limited numbers of studentships are available.
The studentships will be awarded on the basis of outstanding academic achievement and the potential to produce cutting edge-research.
- Applicants must hold at least a 2.1 honours degree or merit level Masters degree in a relevant subject (or international equivalent)
- Applicants whose first language is not English must have achieved at least 7.0 in IELTS with a minimum of 6.5 for each subtest.
- Applicants must not be currently registered as a doctoral student at City, University of London or any other academic institution.
International applicants are eligible to apply for this studentship programme.
To apply online, you will need to submit the following supporting documents:
- Your research proposal (max five sides of A4)
- Cover letter (max one side of A4), explaining the preferences regarding potential supervisors and the motivations for applying to the PhD programme in the International Politics Department at City
- Two academic references (or one academic and one professional referee where appropriate) sent by email from an official work (not private) email account
- Copies of your degree transcripts and certificates (originals or certified copies)
- Proof of your English language proficiency (if English is not your first language).
The deadline for application is May 31, 2017.