- Any of the subject available at Trinity College Dublin, Ireland
- The studentships are available for pursuing Postgraduate Research Programme.
- The postgraduate studentship fully covers EU or non-EU fee and an annual maintenance of €6,500 for three years.
- Postgraduate studentships are available to new entrants as well as continuing students on the full-time PhD register for entry in September and/or the following March of the same academic year (e.g. September 2015 and/or March 2016).
- The postgraduate Studentships aim to support and develop gifted research students.
- They are awarded competitively on academic merit.
- The mode of application is online.
- The receipt of any additional funding must be notified immediately to the Graduate Studies Office and the Staff Office payroll.
- Applicants will be awarded competitively on academic merit.
Application Deadline: 01 May 2015
Please Click Here visit the Official website of University.