International Postgraduate Scholarship at Ulster University in Ireland, 2017 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Postgraduate level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Ulster University . The deadline of the scholarship is .Scholarship Description:
The Ulster University has established Postgraduate Scholarship for international applicants. The scholarship is available those applicants who hold an offer for a full-time, postgraduate programme
The aim of the scholarship is to assist students in enhancing their Ulster University studies by providing an international perspective.
Ulster University officially the University of Ulster, is a multi-campus public university located in Northern Ireland. It is often referred to informally and unofficially as Ulster, or by the abbreviation It is the second largest university on the island of Ireland, after the federal National University of Ireland.
The scholarship is available to pursue a postgraduate degree.
The scholarship is awarded in the fields offered by the university.
The scholarship will cover the following:
Numbers of Scholarships:
- £2,000 scholarship applied as a discount to your tuition fee.
: Applicants must meet the following area for the scholarship:
- Applicants must be classified as an international student paying the international tuition fee rate to qualify for this award.
- Applicants must also hold an offer for a full-time, postgraduate programme delivered on one of campuses in Northern Ireland (Belfast, Jordanstown, Coleraine or Magee), commencing in September 2017 and meet any academic and/or English language conditions as stated in the offer letter.
- Students applying to part-time or eLearning programmes, or to programmes delivered at our branch campuses (London or Birmingham) are not eligible for this award.
- Please note you are only eligible for one discount or scholarship.
International (non-EU) applicants can apply for the scholarship.
Applicants don’t need to apply for this award – all eligible students are awarded it automatically.
Applications are open.