International Relocation Scholarships at RMIT University in Australia, 2018 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Undergraduate, Masters, Bachelor level programm(s) in the field of taught at RMIT University Australia . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Scholarship Description: The RMIT University is inviting applications for International Relocation Scholarships. In order to qualify for this scholarship, the applicant must be an international student currently studying outside of Victoria or New Zealand.
International Relocation Scholarship aims to provide support for your move to Melbourne.
About University: RMIT University (officially the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, informally RMIT) is an Australian public research university located in Melbourne, Victoria.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Degree Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing an associate degree, bachelor degree, masters by coursework, graduate certificate and graduate diploma.
Available Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Benefits: The value of the scholarship is AU$2,000 as a one-off payment.
Eligibility Criteria: In order to qualify for this scholarship you must:
- Be an international student currently studying outside of Victoria or New Zealand enrol in one of the following: associate degree, bachelor degree, masters by coursework, graduate certificate and graduate diploma
- Commence in Semester 1 2018
- Exceed the academic requirement for the program you will be commencing
- Demonstrate leadership potential and willingness to act as an ambassador for RMIT
- Submit an application form that includes a 300-word personal statement outlining why you would like to study at RMIT.
Eligible Nationality: International student currently studying in Australia (outside of Victoria) or in New Zealand,
Deadline: The application deadline is January 31, 2018.
International Relocation Scholarships at RMIT University in Australia, 2018 is available to undertake Undergraduate, Masters, Bachelor level programs at RMIT University Australia.