- Laser Ultra Sound Technology
- Wireless Sensing Network
- Optical Fiber Sensors Technology
- Non Destructive Test and Evaluation
- Structural Health Management
- Engineering Structures
Fellowships are available for Masters and Doctoral Degree Level.
- Top ranked domestic and international school in the applicants’ country.
- Mechatronics, Electrical, Electronics, Signal/image processing, Embedded system (Microcontroller/FPGA), Wireless Sensing Network, Programming (C/C++, LabVIEW), Mechatronics, Aeronautics, Aerospace, Mechanical engineering and/or Materials background.
- Minimum English requirement: PBT 560, CBT 220, iBT 83, IELTS 6.5, TEPS 599, TOEIC 720 or higher.
- Minimum CGPA during undergraduate: 3.0 / 4.0.
- Full support of tuition fee + Starting monthly stipend KRW 700,000 for master course; KRW 1,080,000 for PhD course (after tax deduction).
- Annual salary: 35,000,000 KRW (before KAIST pension, personal pension, retirement allowance deposit, tax deduction) for postdoc.
- Increment depending on research achievement.
- Office utensils supported, including PC, furniture, stationary, etc.
Number of Awards:
International Research Fellowships at KAIST, South Korea 2015, There are few awards are available
- Applicants should be sent by email.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
International Research Fellowships at KAIST, South Korea 2015 Application Deadline: 08 Mar 2015
Please Click Here to visit the Official website of University.