International Scholarship Studying MA TESOL at University of Warwick, UK is open for European Union Students . The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at University of Warwick . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Scholarship Description: The University of Warwick is pleased to offer the New Bursaries for studying MA TESOL to the students and professionals with an interest in English language teaching to study on the MA TESOL.
The scholarships are available for the UK/EU and international citizens. The purpose of this scholarship is to encourage teachers and ELT professionals in English language teaching.
Scholarship Provider: Founded in 1965, the University of Warwick is a public research university on the outskirts of Coventry, England. Warwick offers a range of study options, including opportunities abroad, the Warwick International Foundation Programme, Summer School and English Language courses.
Degree Level: The Scholarship is open for pursuing a postgraduate degree program
Scholarship Benefits: Three UK/EU only bursaries worth £3,000 each and two worldwide bursaries worth 50% of the current tuition fee
Number of Scholarships: Five
Eligible Nationalities: The scholarships are available to the UK & EU candidates
Entrance Requirements: The applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The applicant must be a UK & EU resident
- The candidate must have an excellent academic record
- The candidates must have an offer to study at Warwick University
- The candidate must have at least 3 years of professional/ teaching experience
Candidates can apply for the scholarship if they meet the entire eligibility criteria. They must attach the supporting documents.
To apply for the scholarship, the applicant must submit the supporting documents to [email protected]
- The applicant must submit their academic achievements.
- And relevant professional experience.
- It should be summarized in no more than 1000 words.
- Three scholarship will be awarded worth up to £3,000.
- Two worldwide bursaries will cover 50% of the current tuition fee.
Deadline: Friday, 30 August 2019 (12:00 noon)