The Indian School of Business (ISB) is offering a number of international scholarships. These scholarships are available for pursuing postgraduate programme in management.
The Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGP) is designed for those who want to transform their careers by expanding their existing thought process and refining their goals and objectives. This one-year programme makes it easy for professionals to take a break in the middle of their career.
The Indian School of Business (ISB) evolved from the need for a world-class business school in Asia.
Scholarships are available for pursuing postgraduate programme.
Scholarships are awarded in the field of management.
ISB Merit Waivers: 25% to 100% of the Tuition Fee
ISB – AIESEC Scholarship: INR. 1 million
Bridge to India Scholarship: INR. 0.5 to 1 million
La Caixa and Casa Asia Scholarship: Total expenditure
Talentia Scholarship: Total expenditure
Advantages of applying in Cycle 1:
Number of Scholarships:
- Full tuition fee waivers will be offered only to Cycle 1 applicants
- 50% of all merit and need-based waivers will be offered to Cycle 1 applicants
There are 26 scholarships available.
ISB Merit Waivers: Basis the merit of their Admission application
ISB – AIESEC Scholarship: Overall merit along with an essay.
Bridge to India Scholarship: Overall merit along with an essay.
La Caixa and Casa Asia Scholarship: Refer to LaCaixa website
Talentia Scholarship: Refer to Talentia website
International students are eligible to apply.
The mode of applying is online. To apply to ISB-PGPMAX programme, candidates are required to submit an application along with the required documents. The following documents should be scanned and uploaded along with the application:
- Colour photograph
- Passport photocopy
- Bachelor’s degree marksheets/transcripts (for all semesters/years)
- Bachelor’s Degree Certificate
- Marksheets/transcripts and certificates for additional education (if applicable)
- Proof of income
- Company Support Letter (not applicable for self employed individuals/business owners)
- Business card
- Two Professional Evaluations from current/previous supervisors
- Organisation Chart
The application deadline for Cycle 1 is October 15, 2017.