International Space University France Scholarship Program is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
International Space University France Scholarship Program
The International Space University is offering scholarship program for applicants from Europe, Applicants from the United States, Canada and Australia, Applicants from developing countries and Applicants from other countries. This aid is available to selected applicants, and covers a portion of their tuition fees. The application deadline are-MSS applicants: 15 March 2016, SSP16 applicants: 30 April 2016 and SH-SSP16 applicants: 30 November 2015.
Subjects offered: Scholarship is awarded to study ISU MSS, SSP and SH-SSP programs.
Degree Level: Scholarship is available for MSS, SSP and SH-SSP students.
Participating Institution: The International Space University, France
Eligibility: This financial aid is available for: Applicants from Europe, Applicants from the United States, Canada and Australia,Applicants from developing countries and Applicants from other countries.
Eligible Nationalities: This financial aid is available for:
– Applicants from Europe ((Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom))
– Applicants from the United States, Canada and Australia
– Applicants from developing countries (Afghanistan, Algeria, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burma, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, People’s Republic of China, Colombia, Comoros, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Republic of the Congo, Costa Rica, Côte d’Ivoire, Croatia, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gabon, The Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hungary, Indonesia, India, Iran, Iraq, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Lithuania, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Federated States of Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Samoa, São Tomé and Príncipe, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, South Africa, Somalia, Sri Lanka, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint- Vincent and the Grenadines, South Sudan, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor Leste, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia and Zimbabwe)
– Applicants from other countries (within the limits of funds available)
Scholarship Benefits: This aid is available to selected applicants, and covers a portion of their tuition fees.
Selection criteria: Financial aid is granted on the basis of:
– Academic and professional merit
– Demonstrated efforts in personal fund-raising
– Demonstrated financial need
How to Apply: The mode of applying is online.
Application Procedure for International Space University France Scholarship Program
Deadline: The application deadline are-MSS applicants: 15 March 2016, SSP16 applicants: 30 April 2016 and SH-SSP16 applicants: 30 November 2015.
Further Official Scholarship Information and Application
More about International Space University France Scholarship Program
The International Space University (ISU) was founded as an international institution of higher learning, dedicated to the development of outer space for peaceful purposes through international and multidisciplinary education and research programs (ISU Bylaws, Article 2.1). It is a not-for-profit interdisciplinary university founded in 1987 that offers a Master of Science in Space Studies (MSS) in addition to the flagship Space Studies Program (SSP), a professional development program that has convened annually every summer since 1988 at various locations around the world.
The International Space University Central Campus and global headquarters are located in Illkirch-Graffenstaden near Strasbourg,France. ISU was founded on the "3-Is" philosophy providing an Interdisciplinary, Intercultural, and International environment for educating and training space professionals and post-graduate students. As of January 2014, there were over 3700 ISU alumni from more than 100 countries.
The ISU faculty members include astronauts, space agency leaders, space engineers, space scientists, managers, and experts in space law and policy comprising an international collection of experts in technical and non-technical space-related fields.
The International Space University is provided funding from industry and government agencies to help support MSS, SSP and SH-SSP students who are unable to cover all of their tuition fees. This aid is available to selected applicants, and covers a portion of their tuition fees. It is paid directly to ISU by the sponsoring organization. Please note that the MSS scholarships do not cover living expenses, which need to be secured by the applicants.