International Students BNU Scholarship in China 2015 is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
International Students BNU Scholarship in China 2015
Beijing Normal University is inviting applications for international scholarship to undertake undergraduate, masters and PhD degree programme. Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with good health who maintain an amicable attitude towards China and should not be beneficiaries of any other scholarship or funding from any government, institution or organization. The scholarship duration is equal to the duration of study. The application deadline is June 15.
- Scholarships are awarded in all subjects available at the Beijing Normal University.
- Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate, masters and PhD degree programme at Beijing Normal University.
- Beijing Normal University, China is providing these Scholarships.
-Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with good health who maintain an amicable attitude towards China
-Applicants must exhibit proper conduct, have an outstanding academic record and meet the following requirements:
-Undergraduate students:rank among the top 3% in the entrance examination or be exempted from the examination due to their excellent academic records
-Master students: have an outstanding bachelor transcript; a strong academic background and research and innovation ability.
-Ph. D students:have an outstanding master transcript; a strong academic background and research and innovation ability.
-Applicants should already be admitted by BNU to start their degree program in the current year.
-Applicants should not be beneficiaries of any other scholarship or funding from any government, institution or organization.
- International students can apply for these BNU scholarships.
- In order to encourage and support excellent international students to pursue their degree at Beijing Normal University, the BNU scholarship for new international students has been founded. Students who have been awarded a BNU scholarship must attend an annual review in May each year, which will decide whether they can continue to receive the scholarship. If students fail the annual review the scholarship will be suspended for one year and they will be allowed to attend the annual review again next year. If they are able to pass, they can once more receive the scholarship and attend the next annual review;if they fail, the scholarship will be terminated.
- The scholarship duration is equal to the duration of study (If the awardee postpones his/her graduation, he/she will not be eligible for the scholarship during the extended period of their studies. If the awardee suspends his/her study or leaves the school, his/her scholarship will be terminated).
- Scholarships include
-Waives full tuition during the duration of study.
-Provides a living allowance during the duration of study: Undergraduate students: RMB 2,000yuan/month, Master students?RMB 2,500yuan/month and Ph. D students?RMB 3,000yuan/month
-Provides comprehensive insurance.
- Applications should be submitted via post or email. Application package includes
- 1. BNU International Students Scholarship Application Form.
2. Academic transcripts and if applicable award certificates, published articles or any other proof of academic achievements.
Note: Application materials will not be returned.
The application deadline is June 15.
Further Official Scholarship Information and Application
Share this Scholarship for others