Ireland St. Angelas College Bursary Scheme 2018 is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Scholarship Description: The St. Angela’s College Bursary Scheme offers funding to suitably qualified applicants from underrepresented groups to undertake part?time undergraduate or full-time/part-time postgraduate studies offered by the college in the 2018-2019 academic year.
Scholarship Provider: St. Angela’s College, Sligo is a college of the National University of Ireland, Galway since 2006. Prior to this, since 1978, the college was a recognised college of the National University of Ireland.
Degree Level: Bursaries are available for part-time undergraduate and part-time/ full-time postgraduate programmes.
Available Subject: Bursaries are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Eligible Nationalities: Citizens of Ireland are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirements: Applications will be accepted from students from the following categories:
Applicants with a low family income (less than 39,875 euros)
Applicants who attended a DEIS school in the past (please provide evidence)
Applicants who are from an ethnic minority (please provide evidence)
Applicants with a registered disability which is listed below:
Autistic Spectrum Disorder (including Asperger’s Syndrome)
Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)/Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Deaf/Hard of Hearing
Mental Health Condition
Neurologically-based Speech, Language or Communication condition
Significant Ongoing Illness
Developmental Coordination Disorder (Dyspraxia)
Specific Learning Difficulties (Dyslexia or Dyscalculia)
Application Procedure: Please email this completed form, along with;
- Evidence of disability – Form A completed by consultant or GP detailing consultant’s report OR Educational Psychologist report OR evidence of disability allowance(as appropriate),
- LetterfromDEIS School (as appropriate),
- Evidence of ethnic grouping (as appropriate)
- P21 for 2017 (available from Revenue Commissioners)
- Department of Social Protection Statement for 2017 (available from your local Social Welfare Office)
- Self-Assessment Letter – Chapter 4 for 2017 (available from Revenue Commissioners)
Applications should be sent via email.
Deadline: May 11, 2018