ISU’s Merit & Needs Based Scholarship Programme in Uganda, 2018 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Diploma level programm(s) in the field of Arts taught at International School of Uganda . The deadline of the scholarship is .Scholarship Description:
International School of Uganda (ISU) invites outstanding students, who have completed O Levels or will be completing their IGCSEs, to apply for its Partial Scholarship Programme.
This programme aims to provide a pre-university education to academically, artistically or sportingly gifted students for the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme.
International School of Uganda (ISU) is an international school in Kampala, Uganda. It serves students ages 3 through 19.
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
Scholarships are available for pursuing diploma programme.
Scholarships will be considered for the following: Academic, Arts (one or more of Visual Arts, Drama, Music) and Sports.
ISU will provide a scholarship for a successful candidate for a period of 2 years, 2018-2020, covering up to a maximum of 75% of the school fees.
Scholarships are open to all nationalities.
Entering Grades 11 and 12 and Full IB Diploma candidates
Documentation – for students from outside of ISU
- Scholarship Application Form
- Copy of School ID card
- Letter of recommendation from School Principal
- School reports from the past 3 years
- ‘O’ Level result slip/IGCSE official result/provisional results if attending a school who will sit their IGCSE’s in May
- Birth certificate/passport
- Completed ISU Forms:
- Application for Admission
- Medical and Physical Information
- Confidential School Report
- Student Personal Statement
- A portfolio of work that could include videos and photos
- All official documentation needs to be stamped and certified.
Complete Scholarship Application Pack and send via email.
March 29, 2018