Italy Ca’ Foscari University of Venice Postdoctoral Fellowship 2018 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Post Doctorate level programm(s) in the field of taught at Ca' Foscari University of Venice . The deadline of the scholarship is .
The Department of Environmental Sciences, Informatics and Statistics at Università Ca’ Foscari Venezia is announcing postdoc fellowship on: “Modelling a trout farm using dynamic models and data assimilation methodologies”.
The main goal of the research is the identification, calibration and assessment of the performance of a dynamic model of a typical Italian trout farm.
Founded on August 6, 1868, as the “Scuola Superiore di Commercio” (Advanced School for Commerce), Ca’ Foscari was the first Italian institution to deal with advanced education in Business and Economics. Ca’ Foscari strives to attract and nurture talented scholars across the world, delivering cutting-edge research emerging from the engagement of the hard and digital sciences with social sciences and humanities.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Course Level: Fellowship is available to study Postdoctoral degree programme.
Study Subject: Fellowship is awarded to do research on: “Modelling a trout farm using dynamic models and data assimilation methodologies” at Università Ca’ Foscari Venezia.
Scholarship Award: The research fellowship amounts to 23.367,00 Euros per year, including taxes and social charges.
Eligible Countries: This fellowship is available to international students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Prospective candidates are expected to hold a master’s degree in Computer Science, Environmental Science, Environmental Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics or related disciplines.
Ca’ Foscari encourages applications from researchers with positive evaluation in all the criteria in individual proposals such as Marie Sk?odowska Curie Actions – Individual Fellowships/ERC Starting Grants/FIRB (Italian Fund for basic research investments)/SIR (Scientific Young Independence Research) or similar. Researchers having successfully completed by 30/04/2018 Marie Sk?odowska Curie Actions – Individual Fellowships/ERC Starting Grants/FIRB (Italian Fund for basic research investments)/SIR (Scientific Young Independence Research) or similar funded projects are warmly encouraged to apply.
English Language Requirements: Good knowledge of English and Good knowledge of Italian (in case of foreign candidates).
How to Apply: Candidates should submit:
- The application form;
- A CV in European format, duly dated and signed;
- A copy of a valid identity document (either Identity Card or Passport);
- (If available) Evaluation Summary Reports of Marie Sk?odowska Curie Actions – Individual Fellowships/ ERC Starting Grants/FIRB (Italian Fund for basic research investments)/SIR (Scientific Young Independence Research) individual proposals having passed all the evaluation thresholds;
- (If available) Details of Marie Sk?odowska Curie Actions – Individual Fellowships, ERC Starting Grants, FIRB (Italian Fund for basic research investments)/ SIR Scientific Young Independence Research funded projects;
- All documents, qualifications and publications relevant for the selection procedure.
July 16, 2018