Italy IISS Scholarships for Italian and Non-Italian Students 2015 is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .Italy IISS Scholarships
for Italian and Non-Italian Students 2015, Italian Institute for Historical Studies is awarding up to fifteen competition scholarships for Italian and Non-Italian graduates and doctors. Scholarships are awarded in the disciplines of history, philosophy and literature. Candidates must be less than 32 years of age by the date of 1 September 2015 and have discussed their final university dissertation before the final application date. The scholarship will be paid to the successful candidates in twelve monthly installments starting from November 2015. The last date of submission of application is 1 September 2015.
Italian Institute for Historical Studies (IISS) in Italy.
Scholarships are awarded in the disciplines of history, philosophy and literature.
Scholarships are available for graduates and doctors to carry out research projects at the Italian Institute for Historical Studies.
- Candidates must be less than 32 years of age by the date of 1 September 2015
- Graduates and doctors must have discussed their final university dissertation before the final application date
Applications will not be accepted from candidates who already received a scholarship from the Institute, or from candidates who, starting from 1 November 2015, will receive payment from another type of activity or will be carrying out a research doctorate or another scholarship (with financing).
Italian and non-Italian citizens can apply for these scholarships.
What does it cover:
Scholarships are awarded as follows:
- 14 scholarships of € 11.500,00 each (if the candidate is resident in the Campania region the amount of the scholarship is € 9.300,00).
- 1 “Federico II” scholarship of € 10.300,00 offered by the University of Naples Federico II graduates from Italian universities whose final thesis is in medieval studies.
- One of the scholarships at letter a) is offered by the National Academy of Lincei and entitled to Mario Pannunzio.
Candidates who are shortlisted on the basis of their curriculum may be called for an interview by a Board of examiners. Scholarships will be assigned by the Commission on evaluation of curriculum and interview results.
Applications must be received completed and signed no later than 1 September 2015 (postal dates will not be accepted) together with the following documents:
- Copy of identity document.
- Curriculum of studies, including languages spoken.
- Degree certificate showing marks for individual exams or doctor’s degree. For non-Italian candidates an equivalent degree certificate is required.
- Copy of graduation or doctor’s dissertation and of publications, even if still in draft, both in hard copy and digital file.
- Research project that the student intends to carry out at the Institute, including aims and objectives, timing, materials to be used and the research location.
- Academic letters of reference.
Applications which do not completely satisfy the above conditions will not be considered.
The last date of submission of application is 1 September 2015.
Further Official Scholarship Information and Application
Read more: Scholarships in Italy