Japan University of Tokyo Scholarships for International Students 2015 is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
The University of Tokyo provides international students with access to a number of financial aid options that cover various forms and purposes, including school expense exemptions, scholarships, emergency loans, and student discounts. The Graduate School of Science has established a new scholarship called the “Graduate School of Science (GSS) Scholarship for International Students,” which provides financial support to international students for a total of five years starting from the enrollment in a master’s degree course to the end of a three-year Ph.D. course.
University of Tokyo is awarding GSS Scholarship for international students who have demonstrated outstanding academic achievement. This scholarship provides a monthly stipend of 150,000 yen from October, 2015 to September, 2020. Self-Supported Students with excellent grades who pass the entrance examination for the Master’s Program at the Graduate School of Science and who newly come to Japan as a student will qualify and enter the program in October 2015. The application deadline is April 30, 2015.
- Scholarship is awarded in all subjects available within the Graduate School of Science (GSS).
- Scholarship is available for pursuing Master’s program at University of Tokyo.
- University of Tokyo, Japan is providing these scholarships.
Self-Supported Students with excellent grades who pass the entrance examination for the Master’s Program at the Graduate School of Science and who newly come to Japan as a student will qualify and enter the program in October 2015. Priority goes to UTRIP(University of Tokyo Research Internship Program participants. Recipients of other scholarships starting from October 2015 are not eligible. There is a possibility that an applicant might be required to withdraw from this scholarship if the applicant is deemed to be the recipient of another scholarship.
The GSS Scholarship is open for international students.
The application deadline is April 30, 2015
- The duration of award is from October, 2015 to September, 2020.
- The value of award is 150,000 yen monthly.
- Scholarships are awarded to students who have demonstrated outstanding academic achievement. Based on the submitted documents, the Selection Committee will select and nominate the candidate to the Dean
- The notification will be sent to the applicant by postal mail together with the acceptance letter for the Master’s Program.
- Applicants should submit the application form to the Graduate School Office at the time of application for the Master’s Program by post.