JMC Academy International Scholarships in Australia 2016 is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
JMC Academy is inviting applications for international student scholarship. Applicants will need to evidence high academic achievement in your previous studies and/or exhibit excellent technical skills in your chosen field. This award covers tuition fees equivalent to two trimesters at JMC Academy. The application deadline is 9 October, 2015.
JMC Academy in Australia.
Scholarships are provided to learn any of the courses offered by the JMC Academy campus .
Scholarships are available for two trimesters of study program at JMC Academy campus .
To be considered for this highly competitive scholarship:
- You must be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- You will need to evidence high academic achievement in your previous studies and/or exhibit excellent technical skills in your chosen field.
- You must have completed senior high school or equivalent.
- Short-listed candidates will attend a scholarship application interview at their local JMC Academy campus if they are in Australia. For students located overseas, a video Skype interview will be conducted. A performancebased audition (which can be recorded and delivered electronically or uploaded to a file-sharing or video streaming website) will also be necessary for those students wishing to apply for the Contemporary Music and Performance or Songwriting programs.
- Continuation of the scholarship to a second trimester is subject to satisfactory academic performance with maintenance of at least a Credit average.
International Students can apply for these scholarships.
Selection is based on a combination of academic merit evidenced by high school transcripts, and an interview with the JMC Academy’s International Services Department. Applications for Contemporary Music and Performance and Songwriting programs will also be required to participate in (or submit) a performancebased audition in conjunction with the interview. Further details are outlined in the application form.
- Interview performance and a weighted score on the quality of sample work shown and/or demonstrated work experience in a field directly related to the chosen course of study is factored into the selection process.
- The applicant’s financial status or personal circumstances will not be considered in any way in the evaluation process.
- The applicant will be responsible for ensuring that pending academic results are provided to JMC Academy immediately upon their release in order to be considered for a scholarship.
- JMC Academy reserves the right not to offer the scholarship if a candidate of suitable calibre does not apply.
Short listed applicants will be notified by 28 October, 2015 with a view to participating in an interview in late October or early November. Successful applicants will be notified of their scholarship award by 1 December, 2015.
The JMC Academy International Student Scholarship Program 2016 is now open and will close at 5.00 pm Australian Eastern Standard Time on Friday, 9 October, 2015. Notification of final outcomes will be delivered by 1 December, 2015. To apply, download the application forms from the JMC website and submit all required documents by email to international-at-jmc.edu.au. All scholarship applications must include the following:
- One fully completed international scholarship application form;
- One fully completed general international application form;
- One letter of recommendation from a Careers Advisor, High School Principal, High School Music Teacher, employer or a JMC Academy representative student recruitment agent;
-A portfolio containing suitable documentation, samples of student work, employer letter or any other piece of information that you think may positively support your application;
- A certified copy of your high school transcripts, translated if not in English;
- Evidence of English language proficiency consistent with the normal JMC Academy international entry requirements. To complete your application and qualify for the scholarship award, submit the above portfolio and documentation with your application forms (received by 9 October, 2015) by email to international-at-jmc.edu.au.
The application deadline is 9 October, 2015.
Further Official Scholarship Information and Application