John Robinson PhD Studentship at University of Nottingham in UK, 2017 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows PhD level programm(s) in the field of History, Politics taught at University of Nottingham . The deadline of the scholarship is .
The University of Nottingham is now accepting applications for its 2017-18 scholarship Program. The scholarship is available for International students to pursue PhD programme.
The aim of the scholarship is to encourage study of History.
The University of Nottingham is a public research university based in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England, and United Kingdom. The University of Nottingham shares many of the characteristics of the world’s great universities. University of Nottingham the second best university in the UK and 13th in the world according to the number of alumni holding CEO position in Fortune Global 500 companies. The University provides innovative and top quality teaching, undertakes world-changing research, and attracts talented staff and students from 150 nations.
The scholarship is available for Pursuing Ph.D. programme.
The scholarship is awarded in the following fields:
- Urban development and urban culture from early medieval to modern period
- Political history of medieval England
- Politics, society and culture in early modern England and Europe
- Political identities and ideologies in modern and contemporary Britain, Europe, USA and Russia
- Histories of rights and justice
- Visual and material cultures in modern Britain, Europe and Russia
- Histories of ethnicity, race and nation
- European empires, colonialism and decolonization
- Histories of health and medicine
- Histories of gender and sexuality from early medieval to modern period
- Asia-Pacific histories in the modern period
The scholarship will covers £17,500 per annum for three years covers tuition fees (for 2017-18 these will be £4,183* for Home/EU students and £15,570 for international students) with the remainder paid as a stipend.
Numbers of Scholarships:
Applicants must meet the following area for the scholarship:
- Must be starting PhD studies in September 2017
- Full-time only
- Fee status of UK, EU or overseas
- Must hold an offer of a place to study in the Department of History, University of Nottingham.
Applicants of UK, EU or overseas can apply for the scholarship.
English Language Requirement:
Applicants must meet the necessary language proficiency requirements of the host institution.
How to Apply:
Applicants can apply via email.
The application deadline is April 7, 2017.