National University of Sciences & Technology
Domestic Students Pakistani
Karachi Shipyard & Engineering Works Limited has announced Master Degree Post Graduate Scholarship 2021. Â Applications are invited from candidates interested in scholarship for pursuing Master’s (MS) program in Naval Architecture from NUST Karachi for Fall 2021 followed by career at Karachi Shipyard & Engineering Works Ltd.
Karachi Shipyard Post Graduate Scholarship 2021-2022 is available to undertake Masters level programs at National University of Sciences & Technology.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
Selected candidates will be offered Scholarship, covering tuition fees, admission processing fee, security deposit and hostel fee, (if applicable), for MS (Naval architecture) program and a monthly stipend of Rs. 18,000/- only. All other expenses will be borne by the individual.
Pakistani Students only
Age Limit: 26 years
- BE in Naval Architecture / Marine / Mechanical / Mechanical and Manufacturing / Automotive / Industrial and Manufacturing from an HEC-recognized university
- Sixteen years of schooling and or 04 years of education after HSSCI A level in relevant discipline with minimum CGPA 2.5 out of 4.0 OR 60% marks (percentage will only be considered, if CGPA is not mentioned on the transcript).
- All interested candidates are to apply online for NUST admission registration.
- Candidates should appear in GAT, as per NUST’s website (https://nust.edu.pk/admissions/masters/dates-to remember).
- Candidates shortlisted by NUST, fulfilling the above requirements will be called for interview at KS&EW.
- Final selection will be done by KS&EW.
Terms and Conditions:
- Selected candidates will be offered Scholarship, covering tuition fees, admission processing fee, security deposit and hostel fee, (if applicable), for MS (Naval architecture) program and a monthly stipend of Rs. 18,000/- only. All other expenses will be borne by the individual.
- The individuals availing scholarship will be required to serve at Karachi Shipyard & Engineering Works Ltd, for a minimum period of 8 years upon completion of MS program.
- In case the performance of selected individual is found unsatisfactory during MS program. The scholarship will be terminated and individual will be liable to refund all expenses incurred on scholarship.
- No objection certificate (NOC) will be required from existing employer (if already employed).
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to submit their score, prior to final interview and selection.
- The applications should be clearly marked as Application for MS Naval Architecture Scholarship.
- No TA, DA will be admissible Deputy General Manager (Proposal Management) Karachi Shipyard & Engineering limited West Wharf, Dockyard Road, KARACHI
Achievement Scholarships for International Undergraduate Students: Engineering and Information Technology, University of Technology Sydney
EU Scholarships at University of Chichester, UK 2021-22