Kathleen Campbell-Brown Scholarship at University Of Queensland in Australia, 2017 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Postgraduate level programm(s) in the field of Philanthropic taught at University of Queensland . The deadline of the scholarship is .Scholarship Description:
The University of Queensland is inviting applicants for its Kathleen Campbell-Brown Scholarship to pursue the postgraduate research programme. The scholarship is open to research higher degree candidates in the field of French studies.
The aim of this scholarship is provide support to students who want to pursue postgraduate programme in the field of Philanthropic Research.
The University of Queensland (UQ) is an Australian research university primarily located in Queensland state capital city, Brisbane. The University ranked in the world’s top 50, the University of Queensland is one of Australia’s leading research and teaching institutions.
This scholarship is available to pursue Postgraduate research program me.
This scholarship is awarded in the field of Philanthropic Research.
This scholarship will cover the following:
Numbers of Scholarships:
- $11,000 per annum, in addition to the award of a UQGSS of $26,682 per annum (total of $37,682), indexed annually.
Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- The scholarship is open to research higher degree candidates in the field of French studies.
- Scholarship holders are encouraged to incorporate research-related travel into their research plan.
- Candidates must also have at least 1 supervisor from the School of Languages and Cultures.
Australian and International students are eligible for this scholarship.
Applicants can apply online:
- Applicants must apply for admission into an HDR program in the standard Scholarship round for commencement in RQ1 2018.
- To apply for admission into an HDR program and this scholarship, please visit the UQ Graduate School website and follow the instructions.
Application Deadline: The application deadline for international applicants is July 7, 2017, and for domestic applicants is September 15, 2017.