KDDI Foundation Scholarships for Master’s & Doctoral Program, Japan is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
KDDI Foundation Scholarships for Master’s & Doctoral Program, Japan
For the academic year 2017-2018, KDDI Foundation is offering scholarships for international students. These scholarships are available for pursuing master’s and doctoral program in the field of Law, politics, economics, society, culture, in the fields of technology, information and communication, or related matters at designated universities. The KDDI Foundation contributes to the harmonious development of the world by awarding grants in a wide range of areas related to telecommunications. The KDDI Foundation is a Japanese telecommunications operator. Its mission is to return to society some of the value created by information and communications technology (ICT) and to contribute through ICT to harmonious and healthy global development and to social, economic, and cultural progress. Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there. Applicants must be willing to learn Japanese.
- Scholarships are available for pursuing master’s and doctoral program at designated universities.
- Scholarships are awarded in the field of Law, politics, economics, society, culture, in the fields of technology, information and communication, or related matters.
Scholarship Award: The contents of the grant:
- The target number of 10 people
- Start time April 1, 2017
- Grant period six months or 12 months
- The grant amount 100,000 yen (per month)
However, scholarships from other institutions, grants for the purpose of the assistance of tuition and living expenses, those who receive any salary, etc.
Scholarship can be taken in Japan
Eligibility Criteria: In order to apply for scholarships, applicants must follow the given criteria:
- Those who have a nationality other than Japan (persons having dual nationality of Japan and other countries for the application cannot apply.
- A person who has the status of residence “College Student”
- Before April 1, 2017, who is less than or equal to 35-year-old
- The University of the Foundation through during the application and during the grant period to request a recommendation (hereinafter referred to as “designated school”)
- MSc or those who enrolled in the doctoral program as a regular student (research students, enrollment, admissions prospects of those who are not applicants)
- Enrolled in the master’s program of the designated school, the person to go on to doctoral programs in the grant at the start of or grant period, applicants Allowed (Submit a certificate of enrollment in post-academic)
- Those enrolled in Ph.D. three years is subject to a degree (described in p.5 “professor letter of recommendation”) of the application form
Eligible Nationalities: Foreign students from Asia (India, Indonesia, Cambodia, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Nepal, Pakistan, Bangladesh, East Timor, the Philippines, Bhutan, Brunei, Vietnam, Malaysia, Myanmar, Maldives, Mongolia, Laos), the Middle East (Afghanistan, the United Arab Emirates, Yemen, Israel, Iraq, Iran, Oman, Qatar, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Turkey, Bahrain, Jordan, Lebanon), Pacific Ocean State region (Kiribati, Cook Islands, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tuvalu, Tonga, Nauru, Niue, Vanuatu, Papua New Guinea, Palau, Fiji, Marshall, Micronesia), Europe (Iceland, Azerbaijan, Albania, Armenia, Andorra, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Estonia, Kazakhstan, Cyprus, Greece, Kyrgyzstan, Croatia, Kosovo, Georgia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Serbia, Tajikistan, the Czech Republic, Turkmenistan, Hungary, Bulgaria, Belarus, Poland, Bosnia and Herzegovina, the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Montenegro, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania), Africa (all countries), Latin America and the Caribbean (all countries) can apply for these scholarships.
Entrance Requirement: Applicants who have a nationality other than Japan can apply.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there. Applicants must be willing to learn Japanese.
Application Procedure: Submitted documents
(1) “Foreign students grant application form in fiscal 2017” (all 5 pages) <including p.5 “professor letter of recommendation”
- School certificate (Please issued by each university)
- “Fiscal 2017 foreign students letter of recommendation” (president or dean)
(2) Filing method: The following as submitted by creating 2 parts of the University of contact person in charge (disabled directly submitted documents from foreign students)
Part 1: electronic medium
- “Foreign students grant application form in fiscal 2017” (Excel format photo accompanying unnecessary signature required)
- “Fiscal 2017 foreign students letter of recommendation” (word format official seal required)
Part 1: paper (mail or courier)
- “Foreign students grant application form in fiscal 2017,” including p.5 “professor letter of recommendation” (on signature required photo attached)
- “Student registration certificate”
- “Fiscal 2017 foreign students letter of recommendation” (on official seal)
Deadline: The application deadline varies from university to university.