Keir Trust Study Awards at Auckland University of Technology in New Zealand, 2019 is open for New Zealand Students only. The scholarship allows Bachelor level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Auckland University of Technology . The deadline of the scholarship is expired at 30 Sep 2019.
Degree Level: Bachelors
Available Subject: All subjects taught in University.
Scholarship Benefits: NZ$13,000 to NZ$18,000 depending on the candidate.
Eligible Nationalities: New Zealand Residents only
Application procedure: The awards are open to students who have no realistic opportunity to study at AUT without the
Award applicants must:
• Be NZ citizens or permanent residents.
• Be able to demonstrate through their application that they have the desire, determination
and ability to succeed in their chosen area ofstudy.
• Meet the desired AUT Programme entry requirements.
• Act as a mentor to first year Keir Trust Award students during their second year ofstudy.
• Should they be successful not be in receipt of any other study grant or scholarship
contemporaneously with The Keir Trust AUT award, unless it is with the express approval of
The Keir Trust.
• Award applicants will be expected to attain a student allowance either before or during the
year of study (subject to age limitation) or subject to being eligible for an alternative welfare
Upload information from the applicant regarding financialhardship
• Request through the online system a recommendation from a school principal and/or an
o Confirm that the applicant would have no realistic opportunity of university study
without this study award because of financial barriers.
o Show how the applicant's personal attributes match those listed in the Study Award
Comment on the applicant's role model potential.
o Indicate whether the referee thinks that the applicant has the determination and
ability to succeed in their chosen area ofstudy.
o Provide any other relevant information.
One referee must also include full and detailed written evidence of the e financial barriers you
face, including information relating to your family circumstances.