Kingston Business School MBA Scholarships, UK 2017 is open for . The scholarship allows MBA level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects, Business Administration taught at Kingston Business School . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Kingston Business School MBA Scholarships, UK 2017
Kingston Business School is awarding MBA scholarships for January 2017 intake. Scholarships are available for the UK and international students. Kingston University is offering these scholarships to encourage academic excellence, increase the diversity of student population and to develop relationships. The university’s aim is to be internationally recognised for a creative approach to education that has practical outcomes which benefit people and communities.University rated among top 15 percent in the globe in latest QS World University Rankings Kingston University rated among top 15 percent in the globe in latest QS World University Rankings.
- Scholarships are available to pursue MBA program.
- Scholarships are awarded in the area of Business Administration.
- These scholarships are for £5000 each and will be awarded on merit, to include both academic achievements and non-academic achievements such as work experience, contributions to the community, sporting and work-related achievements.
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility Criteria: Scholarships are awarded on merit, to include both academic achievements and non-academic achievements such as work experience, contributions to the community, sporting and work-related achievements.
Eligible Nationalities: Scholarships are available for the UK and international students.
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have their previous degree.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
Application Procedure: Applications should be submitted via email. Please include the following:
- Scholarships Application Form
- Letter of Reference
- Copy of Academic Transcripts/worksheet
- Copy of Admissions Offers Letter
- Copy of IELTS/ TOEFL Results (where applicable)
Deadline: The application deadline is 1st October 2016.