Konosuke Matsushita Memorial Foundation Scholarship in Japan, 2017 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Research level programm(s) in the field of taught at University of Tokyo . The deadline of the scholarship is .Scholarship Description:
The University of Tokyo is pleased to offer The Konosuke Matsushita Memorial Foundation Scholarship for the year 2017. International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
The University of Tokyo aims to lead the world in research and education.
The University of Tokyo was established in 1877 as the first national university in Japan. As a leading research university, UTokyo offers courses in essentially all academic disciplines at both undergraduate and graduate levels and conducts research across the full spectrum of academic activity. The University aims to provide its students with a rich and varied academic environment that ensures opportunities for both intellectual development and the acquisition of professional knowledge and skills.
Scholarships are available to pursue research.
Scholarships are awarded “to contribute to international society by promoting mutual understanding between Japan and other countries” and “to create a society where mankind coexists with nature”.
Living expense: 120,000 yen per month
Number of Scholarships:
- Admission fee: up to 300,000 yen
- Tuition: up to 600,000 yen per year
- Travel expense: Economy class round-trip airfare between Japan and your country* (*Travel expense will be paid only to those who will arrive in Japan for the first time.)
Two from each university is available.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Students with excellent academic performance who conduct research related to either or both of our objectives below: Mutual understanding between Japan and other countries Coexistence of mankind and nature
- Those from Asian, African, and Latin American countries “Asia” includes West Asia, Central Asia North end is Mongolia, and the south end is Indonesia. “Africa” includes African continent and surrounding islands. “Latin America” includes southern from Mexico (including the Caribbean area). (#1) Six countries of Arabian Peninsula, Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq, Yemen, Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Israel, Turkey, and Cyprus (#2) Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, and Turkmenistan
- Those who begin Master’s program in Japanese universities in fall Including students who have already started studying in Japan as a bachelor or a research student.
- Those who do not gain salary or reward from company or organization.
- Those who do not receive other scholarship.
- Those who can participate in our events held a few times a year
- Japanese language skill is not essential but JLPT N3 or more is preferable.
International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Applicants must submit the following documents to ILO (Rm#120, Env. Bldg.).
- Application Form for Scholarship from private Foundations
- Transcript of the current course. (If you have not obtained credits yet, the transcript of the previous course.)
- Those applicants who passed the GSFS internal screening will be required to submit a Foundation Specified Application Form
Required documents to be submitted:
- Application form
- Research plan
- Essay (one A4 page): Title: “My dream” (In Japanese or English)
Application deadline is Early August 2017 (Feasible to change over consultation according to the schedule of entrance exam and result announcement.)